RISC Zero's Study Club sessions aim to introduce the pre-requisite concepts necessary to understand our technology.
February 14: Proof Composition
As of our v0.20 release, the zkVM supports verification of RISC Zero receipts inside the RISC Zero guest through a feature known as composition. With this feature, multiple zkVM programs can be composed and produce a single receipt that verifies all computation done to reach the final result.
This session of study club will discuss how to use proof composition, how proof composition works behind the scenes, and what use cases this unlocks.
All sessions are hosted at 9am Pacific / 5PM UTC.
Join the session: Zoom link
Join the conversation on Discord.
Full recordings and slides from past sessions are available here
Showcases & Use Cases
- Unlocking the ZK Future: Uses Cases for ZK
- Intro to Zeth: a block prover for Ethereum (built on Bonsai)
- Intro to Hash Functions
- Intro Finite Fields
- Finite Field Implementations: Algorithms for Fast Multiplication
- Intro to Number Theoretic Transforms (NTTs)
- Intro to Reed-Solomon Codes
- Proximity Gaps and Succinct Proofs